Parking is available around the McGrath Amphitheatre in downtown Cedar Rapids. Parking can be found in the following areas:
On-Site Parking –
NEW for 2016 concerts, on-site patron parking has been added for McGrath Amphitheatre events on festival grounds.
- The cost is $10 per vehicle.
- To access this parking area, please turn on to Valor Way from 8th Avenue. Signs will lead you to parking entrance.
- Parking attendants will be onsite to assist you in directing your vehicle to open parking.
- McGrath Amphitheatre is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles or contents.
Street Parking –
Parking is located on the following streets:
- 1st Street SW across from the main entrance:
- 3rd Avenue and 3rd Avenue bridge
- Patrons are encouraged to not park on residential side streets adjacent the McGrath Amphitheatre.
- Metered street parking is free on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- Paid street meter parking ends at 6:30 p.m. M-F
Lot and Ramp Parking –
There are several lots and ramps open to the public for parking (Parking fees may apply) – For additional questions about lot or ramp parking please contact Park Cedar Rapids at 319-365-7275
- Surface Lot – Lot 44- Corner of 8th Avenue and 2nd Street SE
- Parking Ramp – GTC Parking Ramp – 201 4th Ave SE
- Parking Ramp – 3rd Avenue Parking Ramp – 333 3rd Ave SE